We can support you with all aspects of Portfolio, Programme and Project delivery. Providing clients with full life-cycle 'Cradle to Grave' support if... necessary shaping policy and aligning strategic intent, through blueprinting, planning, and into implementation…
Our style is to always seek an 'outcome and benefits based' approach to planning and executing change.
We offer a comprehensive, bespoke and highly responsive range of services to organisations in the public, private and voluntary sectors in the United Kingdom, across Europe and internationally. Our services can be tailored to meet your organisation's priorities and needs and we pride ourselves on our agility and ability to respond wherever your need is in the World.
The following subject specific delivery services are available:
- Portfolio Management
- Programme Management
- Project Management
Specific support in the following topics is also available:
- Outcome Based Accountability
- Business case development
- Turnaround and recovery activity
- Project Board Governance
- Planning and Scheduling
- Benefits management
- Risk management
- Issue management
- Lessons Learned
- Configuration management
- Scrum and Agile
These services can be accessed through a range of options designed to meet your needs. They include:
- Facilitated workshops and master-class events.
- One-to-one mentoring and coaching support - available 24/7 if necessary.
- Contracted Practitioners either embedded working with your teams or working off-site on your behalf
- Fixed-term commissions up to 12 months (longer-term commissions will be considered in exceptional circumstances).
- Short/medium-term commissions providing valuable continuity through locum cover.
- Assurance and Health check functions including performing non-executive membership assurance on Boards (*This service is only available if the company hasn’t or isn’t providing support to the initiative).
All of our Associate Practitioners are professionally accredited and our corporate standard for Practitioners is based upon the Office of Government Commerce® P3O®, MSP®, MoR® and PRINCE® methodologies and APMG-Internaltional's Agile Project Management.
For further details contact us….